Our instructor will work with you and your guests to recreate the featured painting that was chosen by you!
We supply canvases, brushes, paint, aprons, easels, music (if requested), and step-by-step instruction. We set up and clean up our art supplies. You (or your guests) supply tables, chairs, adequate lighting, alcohol, food, decorations, etc.
- As a general rule, a minimum of 5 guests are required to reserve an Ardestri Private Event.
- A full deposit is required to reserve your preferred date and location (if applicable). It also covers the host's ticket cost, and our preparation time.
- Your deposit is based on the number of individuals you will have participating at your event; as well as the cost to rent a venue (if applicable).
- Your deposit is due no later than 1 week after you receive your invoice.
**Each Private Event deposit is refundable only as a credit towards a future Ardestri event.**
WHAT TO EXPECT
- After you submit your reservation request, you will receive an initial confirmation email within several business days that includes your preferred public venue availability (if applicable), a link to submit your deposit, and a variety of paintings to choose from.
- Once you submit your deposit, you will receive a second confirmation email that includes additional information, and a link for your guests to purchase their tickets.
- All of your guest's ticket purchases are due 1 week before your event's date.
Private Paint Sessions are $35 per person, plus the deposit.
View the calendar for vacant dates, and complete the registration form below to get started!